Marketing research of foreign markets.
- Preparing an inventory for ongoing business activities abroad (exhibitions, fairs, tenders, seminars).
- Assisting companies entering the international market with the development of a marketing plan, which contains predetermined potential risks and recommendations to mitigate them.
- Assistance in determining a strategy to promote the company’s products and services in other countries, in developing a positioning concept and pricing policy.
- Searching for a business partner, verifying the partner’s reputation and solvency, organising negotiations.
- Assistance in contacting foreign investors and attracting investments for startups of medium and large companies.
- Assistance in forming effective consortia to scale the company’s activities in the region.
- Consulting in the area of regulatory aspects of the country (anti-dumping, countervailing duties, quotas, protection measures etc).
- Information and analytical studies and reports based on customs statistics.